…or was it Bead Frenzy?
A while back I posted about my friend Marsha’s ceramic decal pendants. Well, I won that give-away! Hurrah! And I went to visit, and talk clay, and get my prize…
I came home with extras! The shard with the dripping blue glaze, too cool. And the tree decal piece that I had coveted. The circular piece with square hole was a prototype she gave me to experiment with…
Talking about Beadfest, turns out Marsha had an extra assistant badge. So convenient! Saturday was a whirlwind, too much fun. I had a budget, and almost stuck to it! Here are some highlights:
- Chatting with Andrew Thornton of Green Girl Studios
- Meeting Kristie of Artisan Clay
- Discussing French flea markets and ICE resin with Linda Larsen of Objects and Elements
- Meeting the amazing Gail Crosman Moore, who has taught at the Shepherdess in SD.
- Having dinner with Marsha and Lisa Kan, and Lisa’s husband Nick.
And the shopping, of course!
Green garnet and green tourmaline, oh my!