My newest online art journal class is starting soon!
I am so excited to introduce my new online Art Journaling class! This is a theme near and dear to my heart, and a journey of exploration and inspiration that I have wanted to take for years.
My classes are open to all levels of experience. We will collage, and make marks…. and utilize image transfer techniques. I want to foster a practice of exploration and expression, or play and process! I have included a video with my approach to the theme – take a look below…
Here are the details!
- 12 months – 24 lessons. Lessons are emailed on Mondays, twice a month – and include private video tutorials, and PDF’s of information, images, and inspiration. Your access to these videos does not expire!
- There will be 2 Facebook live demos per month – for a chance to connect, have a Q& A session, see new techniques in progress.
- 1 ZOOM call/month. Optional – but a chance to connect, to chat, to build community. These will be on a floating schedule. Planning a year out is near impossible!
- Schedule – START DATE March 6th. First lesson Monday March 7th.
SPRING: March – May
SUMMER: June – August
FALL: Sept – November
WINTER: Dec – February.
- Pricing: $65 per quarter/season – that is 6 lessons a season! Each quarter is priced individually. You are welcome to customize the year to your schedule, and pay as you go. (Invoices will be emailed via PayPal, and can be paid via credit card. )
- If you prefer to sign up for the entire year, you have 2 payment options:
- Option A- a single payment of $240 and a free gift
- Option B – 2 payments of $120 and a free gift.
- Sign ups: Email me at Jen.firstname.lastname@example.org and I will invoice you. Please select a payment option…. (Or PM me if we are connected on social media)
As to materials and class supplies – stay tuned! More info to come!
|Thank you for your interest! Please don’t hesitate to email or message me with any questions! |
Are you new to my Art Journaling classes? Are you interested in “Sparking Creativity” my intro class? No worries! I am preparing it for an online teaching platform – and it should be ready in the Spring. The goddess class is open to all levels – so if it sounds interesting to you, please don’t hesitate! ( If you are receiving this newsletter – you will get notified when SPARK is ready!